Tuesday, October 8, 2013

SAGADA ADVENTURE PART iii - Kiltepan Peak

May 31 - June 3, 2013
SAGADA ADVENTURE PART iii
(Day 3 - Kiltepan Peak)


The third part of my Sagada blog is all about our last itinerary which was Kiltepan Peak. We were all exhausted after our spelunking adventure so most of us woke up late. It was already past 5:00 am when we woke up. Some of us decided not to go to Kiltepan but even if I had body aches I will not miss to go here. It was really amazing to see the clouds. For us who were able to see this view, I would have to say that you don't need to ride a plane just to see this. It's all for free. All you need to do is pack up your things and visit Sagada's well-known "Kiltepan Peak".


This place was truly amazing. It captivates me and I know that even Rosa already came here once, this place will never fail to mesmerize her.  It was so beautiful. Don't forget to bring your jacket since it was really cold.  

By the way, we planned on doing a morning trek going here unfortunately, we woke up late so Kuya Kirky just drove the van and took us to Kiltepan peak.  



We took a bunch of pictures while waiting for the sunrise. I approached the cliff to go near the clouds but as it gets closer I only saw fogs. From the top, I was able to see the houses and establishments residing Sagada. I wish I have a good camera to caption all of these but I only brought my phone to take shots.

Hello sunshine! Good morning!

After Kiltepan Peak, Rosa and Paeng took us to a place where we can see the Hanging's coffin view. I took a picture of Eric and Paeng standing into a cliff.


Before we left Sagada, we visited their church.


By the way, here's the place where we bought our "pasalubong". They were selling t-shirts with Sagada prints, bonnet, key chains, etc.


That will be the end of our Sagada trip. Hopefully, Rosa will make another itinerary for the next year. Salamat kay Rosa, Paeng, Eric, Joel, Ms. Vee, Mileah, Mavic, Aj and Marvin.

- Liz Lagasca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time in reading my blog.