Tuesday, October 8, 2013

BOLO BEACH

May 12, 2012

BOLO BEACH
(Kayaking)

How could we ever miss Bolo beach?! This place is good for Kayaking activities. It was my first time to do kayaking so I'm excited that my aunt decided to come here. Bolo beach is located in Alaminos, Pangasinan. I suggest that you should try visiting Bolo beach after your Hundred Islands tour. It's just an hour ride from Hundred Islands.


We rented a kayak boat for almost two hours. As far as I can remember, we paid 40 pesos per hour for each kayak boat we used. I took several pictures of our kayaking experience and posted it on my Facebook account.  


 That's my cousin, Reagan preparing the kayak boat for my sister.


My father also tried kayaking. He's a pro when it comes to this kind of activity. It's a good place to chill and relax from a stressful environment. I hope we can come back here next year.


That's me and my sister. I'm a beginner so I'm not sure where this will lead us.



Me and my Uncle Juan. It's his turn to kayak.


 My uncle and aunt.
We rented a hut where we can sit, relax and eat our lunch. It's been a busy day and  we enjoyed it a lot. For me, you can do a lot of activities here you just have to explore. Until my next Bolo-Kayaking experience. Ciao!

Thanks to my dearest aunt and uncle for this wonderful summer get-away!
- Liz Lagasca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time in reading my blog.